Fairway Lawyers will co-ordinate everything to do with the selling process from writing up contracts, responding to all enquiries, dealing with any outstanding debts on the property from funds received, cancelling the mortgage if applicable, and acting as stakeholders.
Our Property Law services in Spain
More Property Questions and Answers…
- Breach of a private purchase contract by the buyer party
- Breach of the contract with a Spanish developer
- Complementaria letters from the Spanish tax office when you bought a bargain property
- Division of plots of land in Spain
- Double sale of a property. Horror story!
- Guarantees when buying property off plan in Spain
- Is the property market bubble really going to burst?
- Land Registry : Abstracts and Certificates : Nota simple
- Non-registered property
- Off plan contracts with developer
- Prevention of conflicts in joint ownership situations
- Registering land at the Property Registry for the first time
- Rights of tenants