A reform license issued by the municipal town hall (similar to receiving planning consent in the UK and other countries) may be needed for your proposed alterations to avoid any penalties.

It may also be necessary to negotiate a reform permit with your Community of Owners if the work affects common parts of the condominium.

We will make the application to the relevant authorities on your behalf and follow your case through to its conclusion.