If you are a non EU-citizen and you are staying outside the European Union:

  • We can help you to apply for residency and a work permit.

If you are already living or working in Spain illegally:

  • We will try to advise you to get a legitimate work permit through “extraordinary circumstances” as laid down in the Spanish immigration law.