If you are a European citizen you may need to apply for a resident card in Spain, which allows you to work permanently in Spain, to vote, and to get some tax benefits as if you were a Spanish citizen.

We will assist you with the application forms and the correct departments to contact – as some of the process has to be done by you.

We will also advise you how to achieve the tax benefits that may be due to you.