Here we describe the procedure and explain the required documentation and some practical advice that might be helpful to you for succeeding in being granted a self-employed work permit in Spain. Tips Prior to requesting an authorisation and incurring a series of expenses, it is highly advisable to visit the country and get to know the city and the sector of activity that you will be undertaking and develop some contacts with persons who could assist you in establishing, developing and carrying out your business and who can help you to focus on the activity you will carry out. Have a good project or business that will be able to create revenues […]
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- Door opened for a million ‘floor clause’ mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
- Spanish mortgage victory leaves British couple with €15,000 in their pockets thanks to bank compensation payout
- European Court wades into Spain’s mortgage crisis
- Family reunification for foreigners in Spain
- How can I get legal documents if I am illegally in Spain?
- BREXIT: All you need to know… but were afraid to ask!
- The process and tips to request a self-employed work permit in Spain
- How to obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain
- Spanish government launch new process for UK citizens who still have to register their residency in Spain
- COVID-19: UK’s Foreign Office advises against ALL non-essential travel to Spain