If you are in Spain without any type of permission, you could obtain it through ‘Arraigo’ permits based on extraordinary circumstances without going out of Spain. It is a benefit offered by our legislation to foreigners who meet certain conditions in order to acquire a residence and work permit, among them, the most important reasons are the following: 1. Social ties 2. Economic ties 3. Family ties 4. International protection and humanitarian reasons 1. PERMIT BASED ON SOCIAL TIES According to Spanish legislation any foreigner illegally established as a resident in Spain, can apply for a residence and work permit. The required periods of time are different according to the […]
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- Door opened for a million ‘floor clause’ mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
- Spanish mortgage victory leaves British couple with €15,000 in their pockets thanks to bank compensation payout
- European Court wades into Spain’s mortgage crisis
- Family reunification for foreigners in Spain
- How can I get legal documents if I am illegally in Spain?
- BREXIT: All you need to know… but were afraid to ask!
- The process and tips to request a self-employed work permit in Spain
- How to obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain
- Spanish government launch new process for UK citizens who still have to register their residency in Spain
- COVID-19: UK’s Foreign Office advises against ALL non-essential travel to Spain