To obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain, it is not necessary to invest in the Spanish economy. Instead, the decisive factor for approval of the residence request is a regular influx of monetary funds into your bank account from outside of Spain or have financial resources sufficient for the period of residence that is being requested. According to the Spanish Law, all foreign residents who plan to stay in Spain for a period exceeding 90 days per year without engaging in any kind of professional activity can qualify for a non-lucrative residence in Spain. The visa processing times can range from 20 days to several months (and […]
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- Door opened for a million ‘floor clause’ mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
- Spanish mortgage victory leaves British couple with €15,000 in their pockets thanks to bank compensation payout
- European Court wades into Spain’s mortgage crisis
- Family reunification for foreigners in Spain
- How can I get legal documents if I am illegally in Spain?
- BREXIT: All you need to know… but were afraid to ask!
- The process and tips to request a self-employed work permit in Spain
- How to obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain
- Spanish government launch new process for UK citizens who still have to register their residency in Spain
- COVID-19: UK’s Foreign Office advises against ALL non-essential travel to Spain