Fairway Lawyers will co-ordinate everything to do with the selling process from writing up contracts, responding to all enquiries, dealing with any outstanding debts on the property from funds received, cancelling the mortgage if applicable, and acting as stakeholders.
Selling your property in Spain
Our Property Law services in Spain
More Property Questions and Answers…
- Breach of a private purchase contract by the buyer party
- Breach of the contract with a Spanish developer
- Complementaria letters from the Spanish tax office when you bought a bargain property
- Division of plots of land in Spain
- Double sale of a property. Horror story!
- Guarantees when buying property off plan in Spain
- Is the property market bubble really going to burst?
- Land Registry : Abstracts and Certificates : Nota simple
- Non-registered property
- Off plan contracts with developer
- Prevention of conflicts in joint ownership situations
- Registering land at the Property Registry for the first time
- Rights of tenants
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- British expats forced to leave Spain – ‘don’t feel confident’ with new Brexit rules
- Spain rejects 2,000 residency applications after Brexit – these are the most common reasons
- Olive Press newspaper interview with Diego Echavarria
- Residency in Spain for UK nationals: Can a lawyer fix application problems and speed up the process?
- How to buy a home in Spain as a foreigner
- Do you have a mortgage in Spain? Take our two-minute test to see if you’re owed money by your lender
- Expat buyers in Spain are scooping €50,000 and more after Fairway Lawyers crack compensation route in floor clause mortgages
- Decision day for the one million floor clause mortgages in Spain that may have paid an average of €25,000 too much
- Do you have a mortgage in Spain? Find out if you are owed money by your bank…
- Door opened for a million mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
application Bankia banks brexit british compensation Costa del Sol court diego echavarria EU Euribor europe European Court of Justice European Union expats fairway lawyers floor clause Golden Visa health holiday immigration inheritance tax interest investment IRPH law lawyer legal Malaga Marbella mortgage no win no fee passport police property residence residency resident Spain spanish Supreme Court TIE uk visa withdrawal agreement