More Property Questions and Answers…
- Breach of a private purchase contract by the buyer party
- Breach of the contract with a Spanish developer
- Complementaria letters from the Spanish tax office when you bought a bargain property
- Division of plots of land in Spain
- Double sale of a property. Horror story!
- Guarantees when buying property off plan in Spain
- Is the property market bubble really going to burst?
- Land Registry : Abstracts and Certificates : Nota simple
- Non-registered property
- Off plan contracts with developer
- Prevention of conflicts in joint ownership situations
- Registering land at the Property Registry for the first time
- Rights of tenants
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- Mortgage floor clauses in Spain: Key aspects of the Supreme Court ruling
- Door opened for a million ‘floor clause’ mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
- Spanish mortgage victory leaves British couple with €15,000 in their pockets thanks to bank compensation payout
- European Court wades into Spain’s mortgage crisis
- Family reunification for foreigners in Spain
- How can I get legal documents if I am illegally in Spain?
- BREXIT: All you need to know… but were afraid to ask!
- The process and tips to request a self-employed work permit in Spain
- How to obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain
- Spanish government launch new process for UK citizens who still have to register their residency in Spain