Back in January 2020 the EU Council and the United Kingdom signed and ratified the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, which contains the highlights regarding how the Brexit affects nationals of the parties who are living in the UK or in the EU territories. In general terms, the said agreement laid down a transition period whereby the things shall basically stay as they are, in order to enable people to make decisions and take measures on time. That is, the transition period buys time in order for those affected (EU citizens who want to stay in the UK and UK nationals who want to stay in the EU) to get the paperwork […]
Fairway Lawyers Spain
Calle Nuestra Señora de Gracia 28
Tel: +34 952 77 11 50
If you have a matter that requires immediate attention please contact Diego Echavarria (00 34) 606 307 885 (mobile)
- Door opened for a million ‘floor clause’ mortgages in Spain on ‘abusive’ IRPH rate to be cancelled
- Spanish mortgage victory leaves British couple with €15,000 in their pockets thanks to bank compensation payout
- European Court wades into Spain’s mortgage crisis
- Family reunification for foreigners in Spain
- How can I get legal documents if I am illegally in Spain?
- BREXIT: All you need to know… but were afraid to ask!
- The process and tips to request a self-employed work permit in Spain
- How to obtain a residence visa for non-lucrative purposes in Spain
- Spanish government launch new process for UK citizens who still have to register their residency in Spain
- COVID-19: UK’s Foreign Office advises against ALL non-essential travel to Spain